- MYH9 gene for ESRD
- The failure of the normalization of hemoglobin and the wholesale reevaluation of ESAs
- The rise of aldosterone and its importance in hypertension and renal disease
- the failure of dialysis dose to improve out come in both chronic (HEMO) and acute dialysis (ATN).
- FGF-23, hey a whole new hormone and a major advancement in renal physiology
- Re-emergence of home dialysis
- Problems with the definition of CKD and the problems with eGFR
- discovering the antigen in idiopathic membranous nephropathy
I want to do a longer article about this but I'm sure I'm missing some stuff. I don't have a transplant subject, seems like vitamin D belongs up there, what about the phos binder wars? Bundling? What about MMF in lupus nephritis and every other GN?