- RCT of phosphorous control by Jordan Weinstein
- RCT of xanthine oxidase inhibitors to slow progression of CKD by myself
- RCT of ICDs in dialysis patients by Swapnil Hiremath
- Observational trial of orthostatic microalbuminuria in children by Pascale Lane
- RCT of transplant induction and maintenance immunosuppression by Paul Phelan
- RCT of anticoagulation of A-Fib with warfarin in dialysis patients by Ed El Sayed
- International disease registry for glomerular disease by Matt Sparks
- RCT of IVF and furosemide versus IVF alone for hypercalcemia of malignancy by Kenar Jhaveri
- A trial of varying target CVPs after cardiac surgery to look at its effect on survival and AKI by Andrew Malone
I am grateful to each one of them that took up the call and contributed to this endeavor. For their time each one has received a DreamRCT mug or t-shirt.
I'm on the Dream Team #dreamRCT pic.twitter.com/Bh0wDI9KNP
— Pascale Lane (@PHLane) February 18, 2014
Dream it. Do it. My #DreamRCT in Nephrology, & hot tea from my new favorite mug! Thanks, Joel! @kidney_boy pic.twitter.com/c0n8VQp9LR
— ⓔⓓ ⓔⓛ ⓢⓐⓨⓔⓓ (@iApothecary) February 15, 2014
UKidney has collected all of the ideas and listed them together for the community to rank these ideas. But additionally, and importantly, they have provided a mechanism for everyone to contribute their own ideas for a DreamRCT. Go to the site, check it out and contribute. Nephrology is full of dark neglected corners that could use the bright light of a well conceived, randomized controlled trial.